View Single Post
Old 06-08-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Hi, just did my circumcision about a week ago, using the shang ring method. So far was way less pain or less scary than what i expected, will be sharing my healing process for bros who are keen to undergo this surgery too. Been considering this for the longest time, due to phimosis and sometimes tight when having sex. Always kenna infection cuz difficult to clean.

Pre surgery

Doc will put numbing cream into penis area (most painful i feel) then wait 30min for numbing effect.

During surgery

Lie down close eye n let doc do his stuff, within 5-10min done already. Can even drive back no issue, no pain or anything just sensitive.

Post surgery

Very not used to having penis glans being exposed, not much bleeding, just got to get used to having a cute small ring on ur penis. Walking pee shower all ok, just sensitive penis glans when touch pants/underwear. Just put a small gauze / cloth on penis head to avoid much contact with pants/underwear.

Rested 2-3 days, and 3rd day itself i go back to work already, today day 5, would all closed up n heal, just waiting for ring to drop out by itself in 2/3 weeks time.
Sorry why applying numbing cream is painful? I think of going to pulse for shang

Btw the shang ring got any metal parts at the hinge? Scarly need go thru metal detector how ar

Last edited by IamGood; 06-08-2023 at 11:55 AM.