Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
feige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

FR – 1612 Ling Ling

Firstly I read another anonymous bro’s FR that mentioned Ling Ling gave birth before, I had asked Ling Ling this time, and she said no. Not sure she told truth or not, from my feeling, I could not distinguish yes or no.

Recently randomly walked into 1612 and Ling Ling was available, so took her and she led me into the room.

Debut: less than half a year
Face: 7.5/10, pleasant look, won’t reject type, by looking at her for more time, will find her prettier.
Body: around 1.63 meter, smooth and white skin, curve, a very little tummy all fine to me.
Boobs: A+ cup, soft to grab and touch
Shower: Better than average girls, some action during shower, great experience
Cathbath: 8/10, careful and cover nearly all area, very good feeling and she spent a lot time, high score here
AR: not tried due to dislike
Painting/Fingering: not tried
French: Yes, I requested and got, some time period french, her mouth lips are very soft and nice, 8.5/10 high score here
BBBJ: Great one and spent her time, some action nearly made me come
FJ: Flexible and listened to my instruction for position changes. Continuous good moaning.

RTF: Yes (due to her soft mouth lips and BBBJ skill)

This is my first time after I and girl took off all clothes but found the shower equipment not working, we had to move to another room while both of us half naked. Ling Ling first time faced this shower equipment issue at 1612 too. Talked to her after FJ and got to know she is new in this industry and didn’t know anything after arriving in Singapore, learned everything here as WL.