View Single Post
Old 20-07-2015, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 17
Sawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to all
Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

Found Bobo FR from other thread....would like to share here on L6 H12.

1612 Bobo
Not much time to pen FRs or go GL these past few months. Managed to squeeze a session with Bobo 2 weeks ago. Save time so resurrected my FR with some updates on service.

Name: Bobo
Origin: Dunno
Height: estd 1.6m in heels
House: 1612

Looks: Lost some weight. She looks even more chio and fair. Sharpish features with a flashy smile reminiscent of innocent nubility yet hinting at pleasures to be discovered.

Body: Average figure but considered slim considering the volume of her thunderboobs. Quite fair complexioned. Small and tight pussy with neat pussy hair.

Boobs: I'm not a boobs worshipper but I gotta give credit where it is due. Bobo has seriously huge boobs. Those 36Ds looked like they meant business when they broke free of her bra. Large aureolae but very pale pink nipples. And all real.

Foreplay: Standard body rub in the shower. Staring at those World Cups got me stiffy in a jiffy.

Frenching: Much improved frenching, almost native level.

BBBJ: This gal can suck cock too! Good mouth contact with my dick. She used her boobs to devastating effect by sucking me and ensuring I had a good view of her jiggling boobs as she sucked me up and down. The feel of her heavy jugs in my hands amplified the erotic effect. This time I had deep throat. And yes, she allows CIM too!

FJ: Now she is better able to tahan painting so I applied Doomalingus for a longer time then previously. Got her all panting and screaming. Did the deed in her tight and warm pussy. Was later amply compensated with a boobs-fuck, which I had not had for the longest time. Engulfed my dick between those milk pillows and I was off to the races. Those flesh globes were so soft to the touch that I spurted my load in record time.

GFE: Gao gao to the max! You want slow gf style, Bobo is your gal.

RTF: Hell yeah! Two thumbs and my aching empty balls up!