View Single Post
Old 16-01-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Re: Do your friends abandon you when you have hardship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post

Point 9 - personal experience again, helped a long time close Friend by bringing him to same company work directly under me after he lost his previous job, protected him like own brothers and made him shine, at the end he turned around and said to me “you can be at where you are now all because of me making you look good”

D
My guess your "friend" is same as my "friend". Though, I am don't have such position nor power to help a friend. This one I helped him to fix his computer many times ages ago. No money req FOC completely, my only condition is to do it on my convenience. Never even say "Thank you". There are there to extract value.

When my long term relationshit ended and I still wanted to hang out as per normal. This guy told me to F off. And no, my ex and him are not in the same circle of friends.