Thread: Jalan Sultan
View Single Post
Old 19-05-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldHenBetterNo View Post
I heard from GILF there her boss is very fierce and bad mouth all the time. Wonder if the same boss you are talking about. Understand her boss is the one with the biggest spotlight there, of course now not so bright as expected to be drooping now.
All of them bad-mouth each other often. Such is the competition down there. There was a post earlier in this thread where it was reported that one confronted another with a knife or something. Yes...competition is rife and can get pretty heated.

OK...Ivy's boss, at least I think it is her boss, is a thin GILF that wears patterned, black pantyhose. Well, at least that is what I see most of the time. If she has big spotlights, I did not notice them.