Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
singlad is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.

[
Thank you for your information. No wonder I couldn’t find any one of the previous Chinese women there when I visited it again after Covid-19.

QUOTE=princeofpersia;22493051]i've been going to ace since 2010 until 2021. i

can say that from 2016 onwards the number of popiah become more than PRC women. then after covid started, PRC women at ace maybe only around 10, and all are dinos.

the PRC women last time at ace? i know some who got married, even move to aussie or USA. some that are still working in places like macao or singapore. those that like malaysia will work in HCs or hotel spas where they can earn much higher.

basically if i think back the PRC women that i enjoyed last time, considering their beauty, RM100 is really too cheap for that level of quality service. and the competition from popiahs at ace was tough, sometimes willing to take as low as RM60.

nowadays ace popiah, some may have pretty face but lousy service. i had a few regular good quality popiahs from 2018-2020. but they left, and after that i had too many flipped car cheongs at ace, so decided to stop going.[/QUOTE]