View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1818 / Power: 20
urger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant future
Re: Classic FLs 2011 - 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss_revup View Post
From my early days of chionging, the best times was somewhere around 2008 to 2013 where the trade was flourishing.

I strongly agree with you bro.

There are so many really good quality in terms of look, service and $$$. Everywhere from Jalan Sultan, Chinatown, Geylang, from KTV, SPA and freelance.

I used to frequent those cubicle type SPA, in and fuck type. The look and service quality was damn good and can even ask them out and have a good relationship.

Nowadays most of the advertised-WL are so much digitally enhanced. Totally cannot resemble them. Worst still the service is totally sucks big time and demanding for those exorbitant price!