View Single Post
Old 08-02-2024, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: How to identify post op trans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
My girlfriend is a transwoman. We've been together for 5 years. We met when I was a KTV regular pre-Covid.

Through the 5 years we've been together, I have had many many frank conversations about sex, with her and her friends, most of whom are either transitioning or have fully transitioned.

The frank answer is, you should just ask.

Transwomen know that their "true" market value as a sex worker is extremely low. They aren't out there to "bluff" you that they are a real woman. They just identify as one.

If you really, really insist on finding out before the deed by your own investigative powers, then your success really depends on how good a surgeon she has had and how sharp your powers of observation are.

I read the answers above, and there are exceptions to each answer. Lubrication, for example. Neovaginas can br self lubricating, and many transwomen undergo bottom surgery more than once, due to dissatisfaction with their first neovagina.

Most transwomen start out with the simplest and cheapest neovagina which is created from the foreskin of her former penis. This determines the depth of the neovagina, and is non lubricating so she will always always need to lube before sex and generally cannot have spontaneous sex. Higher end neovaginas are made from a section of the large intestine and have mucous secretions so they are naturally lubricating. These are virtually impossible to tell apart from a "real" vagina ,especially if they have been constructed by a skilled surgeon. The clitoris is shaped to look exactly like the real thing, and transwomen can orgasm (though they are incapable of having a vaginal orgasm). There is one possible giveaway, many neovaginas lose elasticity over time and when her legs are spread apart the pussy lips part and reveal a "hole"

The only other 100% foolproof indicator, is to check if she is available for sex throughout the month. Transwomen obviously do not have periods so they can have sex anytime in the month.

All the other answers focusing around voice, height and body structure are mostly correct but are no means foolproof. If you take a look at the photos and videos for Miss International Queen or Miss Tiffany, there will be one or two contestants who were fortunate enough to transition just before puberty so their features are virtually indistinguishable from a real woman. Transwomen also go through voice box surgery so unless you have the ears of a trained musician, you will probably be unable to determine her voice's true pitch.

In my own observation, the only one feature that a transwoman cannot duplicate is a woman's hips. Slim transwomen tend to have legs that are a little too skinny and a hip structure that is androgynous.

If you ever wonder, how I finally figured out my girlfriend was a trans, I did that through a Y-chromosome paternity test. Only males have a Y chromosome, so I sent a sample of her saliva together with mine and I asked an overseas lab to test for paternity. The results came back negative, so that proved that she was born a male.
thanks for sharing.
really an eye opening education for all of us!