View Single Post
Old 10-01-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

���������� Maximum Oomph for Your Lovemaking ����������

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmfreez
thanks bro ts for sharing contact.

Met up with vendor. As a newbie to such products, he was kind enough to give his advise on dosage based on my lifestyle, as well as instructions like no caffeine drinks before popping.

Took half a pill an hour before action. Start to feel body heat up a bit and penis starts to feel a little sensitive. Can really feel erection is much harder and able to sustain as compared to before. A much more enjoyable bonk!

Morning wake up with full throttle erection too. No major side effects for me as first timer.

Cheers to mensplus :d
Quote:
Originally Posted by bankrobbera
bought and tried once. I felt like i could last as long as i wanted :d did feel the body heat up, and super, super slight headache. Other than that, great product.

Curious abt the second time feel. Hope works well also. See from other bros here saying it doesn't work as well when the body gets used to it?

Anw kudos to vendor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zack1z
thanks to vendor, took from him on ph last wed.
Hmm..had 1/2 pill then, slowly can feel the build up. Bro became sensitive less than one hr
absolute best, managed to last very long with partner
had another half in the evening, another round...better results
no noticeable side effects...easier erection, till the next morning.

Going to get the spray next.

Try to believe bros... Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bataclanz
Just got my package. Tried it with my girl after dinner. OMG, ur so right, its fxxking amazing. Already managed 2 rounds and can feel the cockhead throbbing for more. Damn good.

You should get it asap if ur qualified to purchase. Had to ask a few times before I got mine. Ex but use it for special occasions is fine. Else just use the normal pill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCrabsa
P Spray

Recently tried it and and I could last much much longer and still enjoy the feeling of my partners tight n wet pussy. Combined with the MP pill, we really had great sex that night. Last longer and my penis was super hard and I recovered very fast for my next shot after I came.

Highly recommended as I have tried many and not work anything close to this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcguyz
Finally tried it and its super duper power lor. Dumbstuck as to how to describe it. There white pills are just plain power!

Penis is super hard like Incredible Hulk and I use it to bang my girl like Thor hammer! Super power la... hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMIronMana
My girl away on biz trip so meeting another girl later. Suppose to go watch movie then back to my place to laze around.

Just took half blue n half white n the spray. Hope cock dun explode to incredible cock in the cinema. haha. Going to give her a good one later when back my place. Already thinking of all the positions I wanna do her. Wah, thinking of it already making me hard. Lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMIronMana
Change of plans. She say abit headache so come back my place to "rest". Of cos I wont say no. Tuck her in my bed n go take Panadol n water with her n feed her. She say iso sweet n look into my eyes so I hiong hiong go French her. No resistance so roam n start undressing her.

By then my incredible cock already transform n she ask me how come so hard, I say my cock like her very much n need to go inside her Jacuzzi for some massage. She then say what my cock waiting for. Wah power, damn turn on can score open goal. Take off her panties n rub her pussy n already so wet. Cannot tahan, no need bj, faster park inside her pussy liao.

Wah damn shiok wet n moist n warm. She ask me say how come feeling so good like "fill her pussy up" like so full I say I duno cos my cock not so big, but of cos I know is the super pills lor. lol.

Anyway, just missionary, nice n slow let her feel my whole cock in n out. Normally when so wet I confirm cum liao but got spray so can last longer. After awhile, change to doggie n start fast n furious deep inside her. 1 hand hold her hand, other hand pull her hair. Damn song n turned on. Then cannot tahan got to shoot. She say safe so shoot inside her n manage to get a quick snap when she lying down recovering. Duno today will have how many rounds... hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyaries69z
A short review after months away from SG.

First thing I do is to restock MP and the delay spray when I am back. Paid extra for express postage and it arrives pretty fast. Thumbs up for the good service.

Again the products never disappoint me. The deadly combo of MP and spray makes my session super wet and sextifying.

I tried some in overseas. Nothing can compares with MP. Guys, keep up the good works.

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers