View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
zeeplockk is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=90...hlight=bentley

FR for Bentley from Gentleman

Looks: 7/10 she had a teasing, a playful look. She was also petite and gorgeous.

Body: 8.5/10 super sexy body, she’s extra extra busty, huge huge melons while still being thin, when she stripped to revealed those sinful body, I couldn’t help but just thought of all the things I’d do to her in bed

Bbbj: 10/10 my cock was directly in front of her face within her mouth's reach. She began reaching for it. She looked at me with her sweet puppy eyes, she slowly took the tip into her mouth and began sucking slowly, her tongue swirling in slow circles around it. Looked at her with approval as I watched her at work. Our eyes did not break contact as she took more of my length into her mouth. Placing one hand at the back of her head, i began pushing her head onto me. It was sloppy, with one final push, my entire length was down her throat. I held her there just long enough for her to begin gagging, and searching for air. I released in her. She really took it very well like a champ.

FJ: rested awhile before we got to this, I had a hard time resisting her, the way she move and straddling onto my cock, riding non stop.. she’s full of energy and a real horny babe.

Rtf: with such superb bbbj skills and cim was excellent I defo will come back for this again. She’s a steal