Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 2
Gingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
I am just thinking about how think evolved and how people exploiting for business.

Pre Covid- it is just GF& BF matter. Buy food , give gifts and make love

During Covid – DHs start to charge us

Post Covid – some white nights(“business man”) tried to lure the girls and start groups and make us pay additional for his business also.i am not talking about some individuals share contact to each other here , to make it clear. Infact those “business man” might use all means to get DHs’ contacts.

So I think we have to stop sharing contacts (though those “business men” could message and ask those DHs directly). We are as consumers killing ourselves and being preyed.

Now DH price not going to come down as you need to feed both Dh and the “businessman”

Think properly guys.
Yalar unlike before just treat them nicely. Simple meal with top up card we can easily get sex. Nowadays becomes all money talks. Ppl keep complaining bangala and indians fuck them free, but they invest time and money on them. But some bros prefer offered money to fuck and dump of course they perfer to charge everyone else.