Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Yes, congratulations and thanks for exposing these two.
Unfortunately though, this is only one tiny battle won in an ongoing state of war that crooks/stealth agents continually wage on here. So much so that I never even know whether a post/nick is genuine or yet another one of these crooks' schemes to con.

You can be sure that they will just assume another nick/revive one of their clones and go back to their thievin'.
Our board is rife with these idiots
These two pu bhors will come back... But I will catch them and make them jiak sai and they become humchee... I don't negotiate with chee hiong kias and traffickers like them... Operating on the pretence of a nice bro... Giving advice to newbies on cheong destinations... But in actual fact lure them to their sharks' mouth... Freeload to the extent of scam... They ought to be hung up on coconut trees and let dogs fck their asshole for exploiting young girls and trafficks them to Singapore for illegal employment... At least I know some bar owners / coyote agents provide work permits for these girls to be gainfully employed as performance artiste... But definitely not these two cheebys...