Thread: Raw with ML
View Single Post
Old 30-07-2016, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 15
gjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud of
Re: Raw with ML

Wow you are taking quite a risk bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenoir View Post
Similar experience bro but I did it on the very first visit.mine was with a current tier 1 masseur on bro javabean's list. The frs didn't lie about her teasing being fake and exaggerated,so I gave her the impression that I didn't care at all by constantly telling her I'm just there for a massage.

Unfortunately(?) it backfired and it ended up with teasing and licking her south,then doing it raw and pulling out. We cuddled and did another round with her supplying the condom. Throughout the whole thing she was very persistent about me not creampieing and getting her pregnant. Personally I don't care if she's done it with others since I'm getting extra service for free.

We met up few more times till I got sick of her overly exaggerated teasing. Training our small head is extremely difficult indeed.