View Single Post
Old 05-02-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: DUN WANT TO KENA CARROT - Guide to Affordable Chionging in Thailand

Went to check out 2 soapys over the past few days with some friends. Sharing the price for reference:

La Belle

Price ranges from 2700 (S cat) to 8500 (X cat). Majority of the girls went i was there were in the 4500-5500 (P/D cat).

The papasan recognised me even though the last time i went there was more than 3 years ago. Got the 1 year membership package then but left a couple of thousand baht credit which expired. He was kind enough to check if can claim but his boss didn't allow since it expired before La Belle closed due covid. Personally saw another papasan giving an angmoh a different price list. If anyone wants to go La Belle, ask for Khun Tan. He speaks mandarin quite well and is quite honest. Tells me upfront which ladies to avoid due customers feedback.

Office

First time going this soapy. Price range from 2300 to 9400. Half of the girls i saw were in the 4000-5200 range (D/V/M cat). They have membership package avail too if anyone interested to hold party. Had an interesting red chair, must go try They have Line, which you can add to see the facilities and ladies.

My perspective - the pretty girls have mostly gone to Maria/BC. The girls at La Belle and Office were average at most. I prob wouldn't go again unless looking to hold parties there since their vip lounges and membership are value for money compared to Maria /BC. If i want to go for younger and prettier girls at reasonable price, i would go to another place which i will not share only prob with this other place is no bath tub service...