View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold
Re: My last day here-This is my story. AMA

since everyone is giving TS advice on handling emotions and lust, i'll give some advice of another nature.

your perceived value for $150 is probably a SYT, great boobs, white skin, and ultra GFE. while this might have been possible maybe a decade ago, things have changed.

1. Demand is now higher than supply for good bonks. Prices go up accordingly.

2. Photoshop / meitu / pp / whatever picture editing app techniques have gotten better. A 35 year old auntie can look like 18 year old uni freshman.

3. Such crappy looking WLs take advantage of the singaporean men's kindness or horniness, whichever way you perceive it, because most singaporean men dont reject at the door / or want to pay rejection fee. They boldly hang up edited photos and wait - hence the term landmines.

My advice to you TS along these 3 lines.

a. You want a great bonk, pay more. Think along the lines of $250 - $300. However, dont be a dick and overpay. Either this, or adjust your expectations. You're not in Thailand or any other country where bonking is cheap.

b. Learn to do your due diligence. Sift for reviews and develop a process/procedure. For example, i blacklist some sites which I know are mostly photo-edited girls. I don't ever engage WLs from those sites even if the pictures are fking chio. Over the course of a few experiences, understand what you like best during massages/sex and target those experiences instead of targeting girls by looks. You'll enjoy the session better. Trust me.

c. Don't be a nice guy. If the girl is fking ugly, just pay the rejection fee and leave. You can come back here and bitch about it.