View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My last day here-This is my story. AMA

Just a quick update guys. I have to confess that I relapsed and met an FL today. For full transparency and accountability.

Addiction kicked in and was horny for a SYT FL. Went to dome 1 and booked. When I met her I realised she was an absolute landmine. Her face got damn bad acne scarring, like legit fking bad, you see on the street also chua tio. This was my mistake number 1, should have just turned around and left. But for some reason enter alrdy i felt trapped. So i told the OKT go for 1 shot instead of prearranged 2.

Before session she start to spray some deodorant on herself, like those febreze ns kind. Fking toxic smell. The funny thing was, I couldnt get hard at all. Thats how bad it was. I honestly got no mood at all. Lets put it this way, you pay me $200 to bonk her i also reject. Free also dw. This was my mistake number 2. Wanted to just put on my clothes and fuck off. Just sua the $150.

But no, after solo masturbating for 20mins and closing my eyes fantasizing about Arina Hashimoto(lol), i eventually did the deed, which safe to say, was the worst fucking bonk of my life.

Once done, i never felt so low, disgusted and dirty about myself. Like how the fuck did i even bring myself to do her. The standard is like those $50 type for banglas on a budget. Worst part is when I was eating lunch later, still got her smell lingering. I legit gagged on my food and felt like throwing up.

I guess I totally deserved this experience. The universe wanted to teach me a lesson for good. Honestly, if I got up and left it would be the most perfect situation. She gets the $150 without doing any work(consider it charity) and I get to fuck outta that place without being traumatized (which I still am).

I will forever remember this experience and will probably serve as a deterrence in the future when the urge kicks in to book another FL.

I just want to say that I am disappointed in myself for relapsing, and for letting down the bros who PM-ed me and encouraged me to never give up. I always knew the healing journey would be treacherous and difficult- but I will persevere to the end and keep on fighting the good fight.

Dont ask/Pm me about the identity of the girl. Shes young and obviously doing this due to economic hardship so idw to break her rice bowl. Anyways I alrdy give enough hints. If you guys book her too bad - other bros also never warn me of this landmine, still dare give good reviews lol