Thread: Juagen Talks
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2024, 09:20 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

I am JJ Lee whom have ten years of experience in Juagen therapy and I was traditional Chinese medicine trained.

When you feel weak in your sexual activities such as having premature ejaculation, impotence, benign prostatic hyperplasia/uterine prolapse, frequent urination, night urination, testicle swell and pain, infertility couples, etc. Please come and visit me, I can provide a solution. If no results immediately you will have your money back.

I use the combination of Medical Qigong and TCM Physiotherapy JG to provide dedicated customised treatment based on individual’s analysis. If you want to see improvement, must come and try me.

Price: $150/1 hr (9 am and 5 pm only) and $200/1.5Hr for man and woman.
Working hour: 9 am to 7 pm, last booking at 5 pm.

Contact: Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080.

Strictly No Sexual Services, purely treatment.
*For more than 2 days advance booking, $100 advance deposit is required.*
Sorry to non-mandarin speaking customers, I only serve Chinese-speaking clients because of my poor English to prevent miscommunication and get scolding. TCM terms are not easily explained in English.
Those who have heart issues and have just after surgery, please do not book a therapy session with me.

Last edited by bellbell; Yesterday at 11:45 AM.