Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 16-12-2012, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Wadever u finds in patts, most of de time u cant find in sillypore. The liberalism, the relaxation, the variation, the nudity and cheap beers! Tts y hands down patts is my no 1 paradise land shld i know tt i am facing erectile dysfunction when i am super old! Hell, cannot steam go there plae plae also fun lol...
Yup , lost all mood to cheong in Singapore. Why pay a few hundred for nothing at the end of the nite and even worst , see nothing more than a nipple or two when I can save the money for a trip to Pattaya.

There used to be a time ; before the thai disco explosions outside Golden Mile (when thai discos were considered 'dirty'!) when they operated like agogo bars , you can tarpow a girl. Nowadays the ladydrinks earn so much (and sucker Sg guys even paying for them!) , they dont need to bother to go with any guys. This is an example of Sg bros spoiling the market and many dont even know about it and the potential of fun if it existed like before.

Nowadays I only go for drinks to see and talk to friends.