View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/dong-zi-massage/

Recently tried to commando, ended up with a tinge of a sour aftertaste
Scheduled a timing with Dong Zi, reached on time but was made to wait for 15mins.
Not really a big issue was thinking that she had probably double booked. Asked if she has any appointments after me, she said no. So I went up thinking that I will get compensated with the lost time, well I left after 20mins.

Started the session with a short massage. Here is when the red flags start appearing. She asked me which service am I looking for and tell me that for BJ, there will be an addition of $20. Told her that it's not stated on her ad but she mumbled and said there should be. It should be a mistake by the webmaster. Sure....
Anyway moved on pretty soon to sensual whereby she took off her clothes leaving her undies on despite advertising FN. Fine.. and comes the HJ! It's quite good however she rushed it and basically start beating my pogo stick frantically and even made comments like why haven't come yet?
That's when she lean in close to me and shift up one gear by cat bathing me and uping the HJ pace yet again. Finally, I succumbed and she immediately get dressed and start using her phone. And usher me to bath and send me out once I'm fully dressed.

Still got the cheek to ask me to come back again after basically making me wait for 15 min and giving me just 20mins of service.
Probably tries to squeeze me in between 2 other guys. And, I thought this only applies for FL. Tsk.
Time management is a definite issue. Not sure if it had improved. Sensual wise, I'm not sure too but gotta say she have a tight bod.

RTM? Nope.
Will not RM any ML/FL who withheld services stated in the ad and tries to upsell me for it.
Bro she was here months ago, this is her second stint. Another FL in disguise, using new set of pics and name. And there's bad FR on her before. Thanks for flagging her out.