View Single Post
Old 22-01-2016, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ipanema World Music Bar

It really depends on your luck and negotiation skills too.

It is not very easy to fish for girls especially if you are the shy type and if you don't enjoy loud music and crowded places, this place doesn't really suit you.

I never had a LT in ipanema before though. I always try to negotiate for 2 shots instead. The deal was successful sometimes at $250 for 2 shots, 2 hours. My most successful one was a time with a Cambodian chick. She wore the most daring outfit in the whole pub. Basically just a piece of semi transparent lace cloth just enough to cover her D cup boobs. (She wore a jeans for her lower body).

Something like this: http://www.babydoll-lingerie.net/ima...3EduAFMnJt.jpg

I can see everyone including the girls are just ogling at her outrageously daring skimpy outfit.

She was quite "popular" there, constantly chatting up the Ang Mo guys. I observed for a while and wait until she was free. The Ang Mo guys are obviously not interested to go ST with her. They just want to get free butt pinching and flirt around. I approached and after exchanging pleasantries, I popped the question and told her what I was willing to pay maximum. Surprisingly, she agreed on the spot without thinking.

Got onto a taxi, headed for hotel 81 bencoolen and the rest was history. Had 2 shots and enjoyed it, although her boobs are obviously fake, she kept saying they are real because she worked out a lot. Oh and yes, she had six pack.