Old 17-05-2009, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Northman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Plump Happy go easy milf FL

A big Thanks bigbaddy211 for the contact... FR as promised.
Had a late session with Amy (really Chen Li Ping lookalike 80% for i would rate). Sms her the room number once i reached and she replied will be in hotel in 5-6 mins.. very punctual.
Once when she reached.. had a chat with her and proceed to the bathroom. nothing to shout abt inside as she was washing my didi. Once finish proceeded to bed while waiting for her. She asked how do i want to cum for 1st shot. told her i never tried CIM before, she said ok ask me to enjoy. wow.. her bj was solid, take her time bj for good 10 mins seems like she enjoying it also. not long after told her "yao lai le" and she increase her speed protruding my little bro in and out x 2 the speed... haha... CIM first time.. was really shiok. Afterwhich she still help me clean up my didi with my load in her mouth before she went to wash up. After 1 shot felt tired, she offered to massage for me. massage also not too bad. (would rate 5.5) soon after 20 mins of massage my back she began to tickle my backside and groin area.. soon after marikita again. she gave me a good cat bath on my back after which turn around she cap me and ride for few mins seems like shes horny too as 1st shot was CIM.

2nd shot did her is missionary, unloaded in 5 mins as time was running up. Overall service attitude was 9/10 for me. Enjoyable 2 hours session.

Name : Amy
Orgin : PRC, LiaoNing
Look : 5.5/10
Boob : B+
Frenching : didnt try
Fingering : didnt try
AR : solid... lick from behind in doggie position.
FJ : 7/10 ( only tried missionary position as too tired. she was panting with deep breath)
CIM : Yes
Damage : 60/2/2