Thread: Xiamen info
View Single Post
Old 19-10-2004, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Xiamen info

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Wow everything went up, after half a yr since I stepped into Xiamen.... an apartment in Xiamen with good location with 2/3 rooms is abt 2500... is your 1k a room or an apartment??? Food 600 quite reasonable.... Electrical n water bill 600??? Phone bill.... ask her to subscribe to fixed line... misc SGD100 is ok...

Monthly abt SGD 500 is very very good..... ask her not to rent an apartment in 'downtown', she can share an apartment with her 'sis'. Dun spend too much on food n mobile...
the location is gu gong road between the 2 main rd of xiahe rd and hubin south rd. i can walk to zhongshang road for shopping. she rented a 2-room unit. as for the water and electricity bill, i myself also not convince. i think is too much. but on the other hand i think she is telling the truth bcos i have ask other ppl too. that's why i posted here to get feedback.

as fot the phone bill, i'm still trying to solve the problem, i think i over-call her. i wonder how much will my next month bill come to when i called from taipei.

so do u think sending over $700/mth is too much as some concerned bro commented?