View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2894 / Power: 12
mePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Granny sexy massage

I could have start a new thread with my posting but it would probably get deleted faster than you can say 'Shazam'.

Feeling bored, went to this massage shop. Usual rate $50/hr. Really gd effort massage but no teasing touch. Anyway, faced ceiling during the last 15 mins and got surprise end. Mama mia ! Absolutely delighted to see that they are p⊙⊙k !! Cannot Control !!!

Take note:
Δ She is in her early 50s. Forehead got wrinkles, got tummy, big butt but fair skin with pleasant looks
Δ There is no shower facility in this OWO shop.
Δ During lunch hour, fairly frequent foot traffic along the corridor.
Δ Not very sure of the operating hrs but expect standard retail shop type hours.
Δ You might not get the same treatment I received.

Hints:

◊ The MRT station nearby is an interchange one.
◊ Can pass through several buildings inside with continuous walking.
◊ There are other massage shops in the vicinity.
◊ There is an expressway just a few mins walk away. The expressways in Singapore are CTE, PIE, AYE, ECP, TPE, KPE, SLE, BKE, KJE, MCE.
◊ The road in front of the building does not begin with the letter 'S'

PS : Not giving out any more details. All I can say is that it is gd massage at an affordable rate.

If woman is a bottle of red wine, then man is the cork. For her 1st time, corkscrew required.

Graphics Re-Interpreted !

( Click to show/hide )
Big Sweep : Cleanup op after NDP. Toto : Leading toilet manufacturer. 4D : CD, LD, DVD, BD.