View Single Post
Old 19-06-2023, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 2
SmallBB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySmallBB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: JG massage at Mt Austin

Book a session with #11(Yoyo) on sat at MLZY new shop. First time to this experience. Pretty discreet. Need ring doorbell for them to open door for u to walk up to lvl 2.

Took the rm155 package for 90min lympathetic + JG massage. Price includes HJ and one release. She wore mask throughout the session. Didn't ask for her nationality but judging from her voice and ascent, yoyo seems to be a taiwanese. Chinese style massage and I feel it was quite good, strength and pressure just nice for my body size. Best part is when the massage finish and starting the JG, she said in her taiwanese ascent "要开始咯~", I immediately eargasm lol. Came out of the place a happy man.

Wanted to tip 15rm which is 10% of cost but no 5rm note. So tipped her 20rm instead. So total dmg 175rm. Not sure if there is a private room but mine was just a room space separated by walls and curtain. Other side of curtain is straightaway the waiting lounge. So can hear other waiting patrons talking, on mobile and on session as well. Not much privacy so I did not converse much with yoyo during the session as i shy the patrons will hear me. Contact info already shared by other bros in the earlier post, so ownself go navigate the page.