View Single Post
Old 24-07-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREED View Post
Wish i have read your FR before heading down. Suppose i tio the same girl as you. Slightly bigger boobs and abit plump. No other girls to choose and the okt told me next 1 would need to wait more than 30mins so jus give this girl a try. Went into the room told me if i want ‘better and all rounded service’ will need to top up 100 bucks i straight gave her a stern warning dont try to smoke me and scolded her. She was taken aback and can feel shes intimidated by me. I was totally turned off and told her get it done and over with. CBJ was ok and blow me for more than 5 mins. FJ jus missionary, was too pissed to enjoy it so jus whack n off i go. Her name is Lucky jus so unlucky of me to tio her for my first china house fuck after 2 over years.
Could be the same fcking girl, i remembered peter way back at 2831a, hes one of the friendliest okt around, u could have complained to him. Jialat pay $200 kenna a landmine in legal house somemore, damn suay, feel for u bro