View Single Post
Old 26-03-2012, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 13
fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
NANNING iNfO

I noticed that there is no info pertaining Nanning and such would like to share the below..

I was there last week on thu and fri and I stayed at Gold Diamond International Hotel. Its a great hotel, very new, beautiful and great service. The rooms cost rmb400 and are nicely reno with a large 42LCD, rain shower etc. There is a huge KTV/nightclub attached to the hotel but this FR is about the Sauna.

Arriving back to the hotel after dinner, I decided to visit the sauna which is on basement 1, beautiful huge place. I called from my room before going down and as such was able to get a discount of rmb50.

The girls are cat700, cat800 and cat900 with a rmb50 discount if you prebook like CP where you get rmb30 at Virgin Hotel. Anyway the service here is for 100 minutes only.

Anyway proceeded to room, chose a cat800 and the service is more or less the dragon service of CP. Hot/ cold bbbj, cat bath, AR, she also did the superman bbbj on me after she put on a fresh pair of stoking. Proceeded to tear a hole in the stoking for FJ but cant tear so gotta cut instead a small hole at the pubic area. Rape style FJ multiple positions.

Those who are interested, hotel add is 166, Minzu Lu. 0771-5389268(sauna direct, Manager Xi) or 0771-5676666(hotel)