View Single Post
Old 07-03-2024, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 2
Ahfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lovely Elecher,Chinese YOGA INSTRUCTOR,Hour Glass Figure,Legendary BBBJ

After contemplating for so long, I decided to take the first step in contacting Elecher. Initially wanted to get the outdoor sessions FJ + BBBJ but she did bring up a point that doing outdoors can be tiring for 2 shots in the hot & humid weather + I was nervous about meeting her for the first time, so decided to get her 2 hours + 30-minute package and met up the next day.

The moment she opened the door, I was like, in my mind, is this the right unit? She was drop-dead gorgeous in her yoga outfit, at first we were both shy, and she was trying her best to explain to me what I should do, but my eyes were just stuck on her. I got back to earth when she told me to transfer the rest of the payment, my mind went blank trying to find her account number .

I then remembered that I had bought some costumes for her (something that I had planned for quite some time), a maid outfit & a schoolgirl outfit. We decided that she would wear the schoolgirl one first, and I went to shower first. I came out of the shower & my small brother immediately went up the moment I saw her in the schoolgirl outfit; with her slender & voluptuous body, I can say she looked like the girl that you will have a crush on in school, lucky I have the disposable towel on, but she can probably see it. She was super cute and sexy and also asked me to do her tie, but I failed. (sorry elecher). You guys wont regret asking her to use this outfit.

We went ahead to the bed in the room, I was very nervous, but she kept sharing stuff about her past & in no time, I got more comfortable; her c cup boobies with pink nipples were heavenly to see; frenching started, and at some point, she asked do I want to 69, said yes & oh boy I was presented with a clean shaved pink pussy, I immediately dived in, and for the first time in my life, I actually was trying to drink the sweet nectar of heaven. She was furiously working on my little brother, this is actually my weak spot; I was about to explode, lapping up her juice; I immediately told her to do it slowly and told her I didn't really like blowjobs(haha). Can really feel getting super hot & horny, so we proceeded to get the caps on, and she started to ride my dick, oh man the feeling, I couldn't believe how tight she was, can feel it clamping down on me; it took my whole being and willpower not to blow right there and then. We did it for some time, and I was surprised at how long she rode me, I decided it was enough, and it was time for me to blow my load. The feeling was one of a kind.

After taking my second shower, I came out, and she was putting on the maid outfit, i can say you have never seen a girl this sexy before, she tried to say she was not cute & sexy wearing it, but I nearly lost my mind (if I knew her longer, would have jumped her there and then.) We went to the room, and all I was thinking about was ravaging her, but our first time was so chill; we continued chatting, and at some point, she slutily pulled the shoulder strap down and said in a Filipino accent, "Do you like it, sir?" I couldn't hold my laughter together with her when I told her how she suddenly became philipino. We did an intense doggy session afterward, she was super wet in this position and had a hard time releasing, but she did it in the end and ended with cim. We were already late at that point; the next bro session starting soon (paiseh bro).

Overall, my session with her was very enjoyable; towards the end, I can feel she is a gfe queen, and the session did not feel transactional at all, I would definitely rtf.