View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Haha no way I can afford to go so often sian. I've been working for less than a year and I still live with my parents, so quite tough lah. Will have worked for a full year by the time this month ends.

I guess as a start I will just find vanilla girl once a month lah hor hahaha. Maybe by that time there will be some FR for the new girls.
If you working then i think it should be easy to control yourself to just weekend hobby? Before cb i treated this as sort of a reward for surviving the week with a weekend visit. Sometimes read too much MR then cannot tahan become TGIF visit, then the weekends get slightly tougher to pass. But ultimately what im trying to say is we can always limit visits by passing time with other activities, get a hobby or work harder