View Single Post
Old 25-02-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
new memories in the old house

[her house]

her : but I'm the only one with the new keys. lock has been changed... what are you worried about....

#02 : just..... safer feeling for me... can? anyway same what....

it was really defeating her intended purpose... the not that innocent boring and lonely housewife wanted to flood her mind with more memories in that house. that bedroom....... she just didn't want to be reminded of.......

after updating #02 about her current situation.... after that mysterious double doorbell ring in the midst of her massage..... #02 had painfully transported that foldable massage table to her doorstep, the moment he entered and asked if she was alone at home.... the door was shut quickly and #02 locked her in a passionate, messy and desperate kissing.... she was shocked by his overwhelming lust....

she was a little scared....

but it was also a little exciting...

her : no... here first.....

she indicated at the sofa... he set her down, continued to strip her and himself.... he was not comfortable with the angle and furniture, it didn't feel that good for her...he couldn't find the friction on the ground to steady his thrusting.... but....

#02 moaned out...

her : huh so fast?

she blurted out, despite usually being careful with her words....

#02 : sorry.. sorry... missed you too much... lost control... forgot to use the method....

her ~ hmmmm... every time he shoot so fast... is when he looks at my face....... disappointing a bit... but.... kind of .. nice feeling also... sweet feeling.... but I want more.......

#02 : give me some time to recover ok.. very fast one...

her : I want massage...

#02 : ok ok.. you rest, i go set up table..

her: hey you need to rest?

#02 : no its ok...

he got up quickly and jogged to set up the massage table... some semen dripped on the floor... she found his pattern rather cute... not the most macho man style... but cute and nice.... like a bear.

her: normal massage first ok? long long one....

#02 : of course! you whole day free right?

her : yes...

--------------------------------------------

credit to him, he really put in a lot of effort to give her a firm and clean massage... her back was so relaxed... she fell asleep... the massage was long.. almost 40 minutes had past when suddenly...

THE DOOR BELL RANG... AND RANG AGAIN....

#02 whispered... : hey ... wake up ... wake up... shit... shit.... should I hide??

her: huh??

#02 : the doorbell... I think your husband come home.. how?? where can I hide?? this table how...

her: huh...oh... relax ... calm down... wait.. let me check.. it's not him la don't worry...

#02: don't open the door.. you are naked....

her: no.. just checking the peephole....

no one was outside.... it was weird... but #02 looked really affected..

[conversation about her situation....]

she looked down at his penis... it had shrunk down to lesser than 5 cm long perhaps.... she almost giggled... it looked cute....

her : wait here..

#02 : why? how.. can we go?

her : give me one minute...

she went into her bedroom, came out shortly....

#02 looked at her and was stunned.... his facial expression gave her so much satisfaction.... she walked slowly to him, then knelt down in front of him..... his penis already had an erection...

with his penis fully in her mouth, she murmured out : shitill shcared?

he was just looking down at her..... then finally understood her ... and shock his head.... she sucked on his penis willingly, slowly... enjoying it.... very slowly... she realised #02 is the only one she's done this for... in such a slutty and expressive manner.... she was always reserved and shy with #01.... but with #02..... why.... was she determined to calm him down? so he'd spend the night with her here so she doesn't have to be alone?

after a few minutes of good slow and gentle sucking his penis, she got up, complaining of knee and neck pain.. she was quite disgusted with his pubic untrimmed bush actually... he was gentle with her... apologised ....

she was careful not to make him cum... went really slow....

her : you can second round already?

#02 : yes of course... where?

her: follow me......

#02 : erm... here ah.... you sure the door no one else can open....

her : sure la! don't spoil the mood can...

#02 : ok sorry sorry...

her : see la! i no mood liao...

#02 : i massage you again?

her : no! you make love to me until I got mood again! ...... mmmmm.... good.... good bear.... nice...... ....

she enjoyed that dominance over him.... she enjoyed that... in control feeling....

her ~ ahhhhh..... ahhhh...... this ..... him..... really.... so nice..... ahhhh... he doesn't even care..... he is licking.... his own semen....... so nice....... so lucky.... nice bear..... mmmmm.................. [almost 20 minutes....] still licking...... ohhhhh.... so nice... and slow........ shit.... why #01 face keeps appearing...... why so weird..... why..... i always think about the other guy... when with ...... what's wrong with me.... goshhhhh... mmmmmm.....

her : hey .. hey... ok ok ...enough enough... later you tongue drop off...

she could see he was really tired and his tongue was in pain... he kept stretching it.....

her : close the curtains and door please... no lights..

she had thought it through well... to make sure that i was dark, so that he couldn't see her face or breasts... and last like the monster love machine he was a few days ago....

her : no don't remove...

#02 : but too sexy.. i scared I cannot control....

her : you better learn to improve lo... cannot control.. then round 3 later lo...

#02 was stunned by her direct and straightforward openness about the their love making... he lifted up her nightie and pushed his penis in... she was so wet... it went in smoothly....

#02 ~ don't look at her face.... think of .... think of...... don't look at her face.... sing a song... don't listen to her sweet moans....

that was how he lasted ... non stop.. he realised this... he could keep going... something he learnt of the net..

the no that innocent lonely boring housewife seemed to be moaning louder than usual.. she wondered... was she exaggerating ? was she so desperate to replace the old memories with new sinful and shameless ones?? to the extent of....

#02 was able to last about one hour.... with a bit of break in between.... they did missionary and doggy style... which she had king of hinted to him, and thankfully he had learnt off the net as well....

#02 : sorry... sorry... i'm cumming... shit....

he lost control when they reverted back to missionary, and he had pressed her down on her palms... looking at her face....

her : pull it out.. put it out....

#02 : why???

her : I suck for you.. quick....

#02 : oh... ok.. ok.... ahhhhh.... ahhhhhh......

she had climbed up to blow for him... helping him ejaculate..... his eyes were shut, exhausted... just touching her head and feeling her hand masturbate his penis slowly and tenderly..... he shot a few small streams of hot semen.... he didn't realise what she was doing........

#02 : hey where are you going....

her : rinse my mouth.. a lot of your semen.. the nightie also...

as she got out of bed, she removed the nightie, threw it back into her dresser drawer and went to the toilet.... when she came out, put on a thong... saw #02 sitting at the corner of the bed...

her : what's wrong? let's take a nap! rest...

#02 : but... i don't feel comfortable sleeping on someone else's bed....

her : tsk... you ah... then go living room and rest lo.. i'm taking a nap... if you want to hug me and sleep.. then better join me....

he hesitated... but the decision was easy.. they both fell into deep sleep... both snoring loudly....

eventually waking up after 8 pm......

her : hungry?

#02 : a bit ... I go dapao?

her : i just order... help me get my phone... living.. eh wait nevermind...

she realise, #02 might be as paranoid as #01 once was... she got up quickly and went to get her phone to order food... no new messages...

her ~ hmmmm.. that's odd...

she ordered quickly, about to pay...

#02 : hey this is dirty... I help you wash it ok....

her : huh.. oh.. no no.. i'll wash.. just leave it ok.. come give it to me...

she grabbed it from him, he was shocked by her big reaction.... she didn't want it wash! she wanted it stained! with #02's semen!!! it was her way with coping! like a revenge feeling...

her ~ that nightie used to .... never mind.. Don't care!

her : hey go take a shower... you sweat a lot..

they didn't on the air con.. in fact, the master bedroom bed probably need a change of sheets as well... his semen sprayed a little on the sheet... not to mention.. they both sweat so much as they didn't turn on the air con and the room had no air flow...

it was HOT, STEAMY AND PASSIONATE.... and LONGGGGG.....

she loved it....

they hugged for a long time in the shower... #02's penis was still down... resting... she took offence to it!! knelt down and started to lick his penis... it took her about a minute to get it up and erected again.. #02 was enjoying how naughty she was!

[DOOR BELL RANG]

her : oh. the delivery is here.. i go get it...

she stepped out of the shower... dried herself quickly while he continued to enjoy the hot water.... she grabbed a tshirt and put on her thong... then...... wanted to look for a pair of shorts...

[DOOR BELL RANG AGAiN]

her ~ hmmmmmm.......

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 25-02-2021 at 09:08 PM.