View Single Post
Old 21-02-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
#02 the rebound?

[On the massage table, #02's master bedroom]

FRUSTRATION!
DISCOMFORT!
SEXUAL AROUSAL!
SHOCK!
DILEMMA!

The not that innocent boring housewife laid as #02 rested his head on her breasts to catch his breath. She was hesitating, not sure what to do with the sticky warm semen that was all over her hand and his penis. It was shrinking as she held it....

it wasn't as big as she thought it was, especially after holding it after he took it out from his shorts and briefs...

That massage started out so good. so teasing... it made her, convinced her to hold his penis when he placed it on her palm.... while he continued to caress near her pussy lips and massaged in such an arousing manner...

her ~ how..... should I just.... hmmm... act asleep.... and unaware??... but how..... shit...... this feeling.... argh..... why he shoot so fast............ I want.... gosh.... i want more!.... especially... that pig... this noon.. who does he think he is! ... treat me like that.. talk to me like that.... 'no cheongsam no cock for you....' me in home clothes is not good enough?...... why #02 shoot so fast....... I don't want to be stuck with #01!.... how..... should I?? .... Should I????.... mmmmmmm....

she felt him start to lick her nipple again... he's caught his breath..... but his penis was still limp....

she couldn't take it anymore...

#02 : huh... oh....

her : ahhhh... ahhhhh..... you're good.... ahhhhhh....

she pulled his hands and raised them to her breasts... he caught the hint and reached for her nipples, while he continued to lick after she had pushed his head down and wrapped her legs around his head.

he had thick tongue. could lick fast too.. not very good at it, but she was determined to get him to make her cum!

she wanted it!

she needed it! to prove to herself she don't need #01 and not to be treated in such a manner by #01 anymore!

her: mmmm... mmmmmm...mmmmm.... huh...

#02 : sorry ah... dangerous. we move to bed ok...

her : huh.... ok......

her ~ such a turn off!! she felt an orgasm building up!!! why did he....... argh!! ohhhh... ok..... he's strong.... maybe he can also try the...... ok... nice gentleman... so gentle..... gosh...it's... so small now........ can he even stand again. he looks lost.... [her eyes were still mostly shut, she was peeking through her eyelids, still pretending to be half asleep...] why is he hesitating.... he lost the mood? I try this....... ok... he's definitely looking...... but what... is he waiting for............

#02 ~ wah lan eh..... she spread her legs liao.... how ah.... she wants leh..... but fuck... she's like asleep.... how... how.......

#02 : oh...

#02 ~ wahh... fucking milf.... fucking cougar!!! wah.... she's good... she's good!!! my first blowjob..... [unpaid] wahhhh...... thought she super innocent one.... looks so innocent.... but actually... so horny one..... wahhhhhhhh

her ~ goshhhh, what's wrong with me........ why am I feeling like this...... his pubic hair is so disgusting!! never trim his whole life.... ok his penis is getting hard again.............. the taste... gosh.... so disgusting....... does he even wash properly...... quite hard liao.... is this his biggest?? it's thick.... but ..... 8 cm long? feels like it...... argh... what's wrong with me!! why am I feeling this.... it's not arousal... it's more like... competitive???? no wrong... like... spiteful!!!

#02 : ohhh... you are good .... so good......... ohh..... oh... ok.... wait.... no condom ... can?

she didn't care... just nodded her head and leaned backwards with her legs spread....

#02 : wait ah.... let me shift you...... get in position......

her ~ gosh he's so bad at this!! stop with the commentary......

#02 : no condom you sure ok? mmmmmm...... ahhhhhh.... shiok..... so tight..... shiok....

her ~ mmmmm... gosh.... think my orgasm is lost... what's wrong with him! ask for what... mmmmm...... spoil mood!!!

#02 locked lips with her, it was messy... he tried to thrust hard and fast immediately..... her eyes were shut... she was trying to enjoy it... quite honestly, she enjoyed his fingering and teasing massage a lot more!

her ~ mmmmmm.... mmmmmmm..... can't seem.... to....... cum..... mmmmm.... mmmmm..... hope... he doesn't.... shoot fast like just now.... mmmmm... mmmmmm.... not bad...... not bad......

her : uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh u huh u h uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh .....

he started to slow down, but he was still going... maintaining the pace.... he's an instructor after all, had some stamina... he kept staring down at her, but at the spot beside her face.. he knew, if he stared at her beautiful smooth and fair skin breasts, he will cum quickly... he cannot look at her face either.....

#02 ~ finally.... someone...... someone..... so pretty also.... this feels so good.... so real...... this feeling is so different........ wait.. cannot look at her face... must make her cum good.... better not be one off... i want her... every night!

#02 : ahhhh... shit..... cumming.. cumming... can cum inside ? can ? ahhhhh... ahhhhhhhh........

he didn't know... she was definitely ok with it... but he was not the first man to cum inside her that day!

#02 lay on the bed beside her... the not that innocent boring housewife felt some satisfaction..

no.

she did not cum... not even close.... but..... she felt some relieve in the spite she felt from #01..... she didn't feel so helpless to him anymore.....

but at the same time....

her ~ shit... what is happening to me..... second affair in one year!

she wasn't feeling the full force of her regret... as she was still feeling horny... and tired actually.....

her ~ what... he's snoring???

her arousal feeling faded almost immediately.....

her ~ ohgossh..... who did I just made love with......

she felt a bit disgusted with herself.. perhaps slightly because she felt that #02 was poor standard. but more that she gave in to him so easily... after meeting him for lesser than ONE WEEK!

her ~ what will he see me as?? what will he do ?? will I just be a one night stand to him???? gosh...... i need to get out of here!

while going back to her car, she turned her phone back on...... more messages from #01.... she swiped them away and avoided reading them!

after taking a long shower and grabbing a small bite, she rested in bed, tired from the long day.

[whatsapp message]

#02 : hey. sorry I dozed off. You left?

she hesitated on what to reply him...

act blur?

thank him for the message and act blur? like nothing happened?

#02 : I'm so sorry ok.
[Notification bar on top of screen]#01 : I'm really sorry ok. where are you

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 21-02-2021 at 06:08 PM.