View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mother and daughter

But she didnt keep up to her words. She tried to play out time by lying on my table,claiming very tired. But this time i never let her off, lifted her ass very high up until she giggled and told me to stop,but i continued,moved her skirt up and i saw a very white ass with her black lace thongs on.She didnt resist when i did that,but she screamed when i squeezed both sides of her bum cheek hard, wow her ass is so soft and bouncy,so i kept doing the same actions until she pleaded me to stop. No way should i stop and i pulled down her thongs very slowly to her thighs,and rolled it off her legs, she just buried her head onto the table, i think she felt paiseh that i had removed the thongs. I finally got my wish came true,and her bare ass appeared before me. I wasted no time in squeezing and kissing her ass and slowly sampling this delicious ass. All the while she did not look back. I whispered into her ears saying the doctor is going to check on her 2 holes,this time she tried to get up and refused to let me do that.But i still continued,with her ass still lifted up,i slowly opened up her asscrack,but she disturbed my momentum by using her hands to push my hands away and covered her crack. I pushed her hands away and this time opened her crack fast until i got to see her asshole , oh my god, its been drilled before and her asshole is huge, meaning she kena ass fucked before!