View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 06:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mother and daughter

I told her i had to switched off the lights in the restaurant and we should move to my office to relax,of course its time for some actions. I hold her hands and went inside my office. After switching off the lights of the restaurant i also purposely switched off my office light,it was complete darkness and she screamed. I went behind her and hugged her,and she just leaned her head back on my shoulder. She purposely rubbed her ass on my cock again and this time my cock erected. Then she spoiled the atmosphere by turning towards me and laughed,saying my cock is erected. I said how not to be erected when she rubbed against me? Then she turned back and this time use her ass to just rubbed against my cock and asked me how i feel. I didnt want to be gentleman anymore, i turned her around to face me and we kisses furiously in the dark.My hand never stopped squeezing her ass,hmmm shiok. We stopped kissing and I asked her do i get my request, she said already expired and laughed. I led her to switch on the office light and i carried her to sit on my office table.I kissed her again and slowly made her lie down on the table.Turned her around and lifted her ass up,im gona see her bare ass on the very table her daughter kena before.She struggled to get away and told me not so fast. I said to her,i thought you wana solve my dryness, she laughed loud. So i decided to play a trick on her. Told her we should have a bet.If she can prone in this position,ass lifted up for 10 mins, i would lose her $100,if she cant then she has to listen to my request. She said make it $500,if she lose,she let me have 5 requests. So confident,but how would i make it so easy for her.And so we time and she proned,i really cannot tahan the sight of her ass protruding up in front of me.She couldnt take it after 5 mins but she was a sore loser,she said make the bet at 5 mins as the aircon is very cold,i said ok,but she didnt last it,she collapsed at 3 mins. I told her i wont make 5 requests,just one will do. She asked me what do i want, i told her about my fantasy,she said thats not a big problem.