View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 04:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mother and daughter

One night Mandy came to visit Pinky at my restaurant,wanting to go home together after Pinky's work.She came in with a bald guy and they sat at a table.Pinky went over to their table and they chatted a while before Pinky came to me to say can she have staff discount as her mother wanted to order food. I told Pinky dont have to take staff discount,I will waive the bill as Pinky had been so nice to me before.She went back to Mandy's table and took her orders.From far,i saw that Mandy looks like a foxy lady and she was all dressed up,compared to the bald guy beside him, shabbily dressed. But i didnt pay further attention to them anymore as i was engaged with other customers. I could only saw at times that the bald guy was caressing her back and thigh. After they had finished their food,the bald guy asked for the bill and Pinky went over to inform that I had waived the bill. Mandy,upon knowing that,quickly came to look for me(after Pinky told her im the boss),to thank me.As a polite gesture, i just smiled and replied its my pleasure. This time i got a good look at Mandy, and she looked really cfm and her body is sexy. Her boobs were falling out of her dress as she wore very low cut and her good ass shape was so prominent in her tight dress.
She introduced herself as Pinky's sister..hahaha yeah a foolish lie and thanked me for the wonderful food and taking good care of Pinky(yeah i did).
She said she would like to buy me lunch or dinner as a gesture,and asked me for my wechat. I gave her my wechat but told her dont hv to buy me lunch or dinner. She insisted she must,and she would text me later. After that she returned to her table and i saw the bald guy caressing her ass. Fuck,this made me steam! They left together with Pinky,and i closed the restaurant and went into my office.
I recalled what i saw just now, and suddenly i missed Pinky,i miss the sight of her bare ass on my table..My mind is all about Pinky's bare ass and Mandy's curvy ass being squeezed by that bald guy. And i fell asleep on my chair