View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Raising kid in thai or sg better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokekane View Post
ya... all this i think i already i also scared... cant really survive with my current salary and i always think how others managed to do it

i know a secondary school ex-classmate, he signed on army salary below thn me buy got 2 kids...
Well they probably have a different lifestyle. I have friends who eat canned abalones once a year, and that is as close they get to abalones. Then I know those who eat braised abalones (made from the dried kind, not those canned ones) every so often.

You can google, there are those who survive on single income and with 3 kids. Of course their flat is small, they only home cooked food (yes even if they are going on outings they will cook and pack). They only buy 1 electrical appliance a year and they only go to nearby countries for holidays once every few years.

Ultimately you have to make changes to your lifestyle, uncle did it too when I lost my job, and was nearly 100k in debt. During that time also divorcing my ex-wife, yet I have to continue to support my child alone. My parents wasn't doing well then also, so all the problems came at once. That was more than 5 years ago.

Today, uncle still nowhere near my old lifestyle level, only good things is debts all cleared.

Just plan and you will survive