View Single Post
Old 23-06-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

just to share one of my experience before within these few months.
i went to a discreet shop before, one look can tell confirm got something. those laojiao will be able to tell too. so i went in, the ml walk out jitao ask what do u want me to do, she is in my opinion, probably around 6-7/10 at best.
so i pretended to ask for massage and stuff, after abit of chit chat she suggested to go in room to continue our convo as there is no recep since this place is abit discreet and the other partner probably busy in another room, proceed to the room, she quoted 120 include entrance just for hj.
started to haggle down, then she say min 110, i said no. she then told me stories saying covid and stuff, earn v little, now everybody is paying at least 130 and i should be glad. i told her last call 100, and she hesitated, so i told her bye lol.
nothing to be proud, im just saying, if u had a price in mind, try to stay firm if not u will be roberto.