Thread: Instagram FWB
View Single Post
Old 16-06-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 13
rapha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrapha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Instagram FWB

Here’s a narration of how an Instagram friend became a FWB. I have been an audience on SBF for a long time but this is my first time writing. Do pardon me if the story gets dry here and there. I will try to make it juicy here and in real life (wink)

The encounter
I am on many sneaker groups and one day I was scrolling through for a new pair of sneakers, I chanced upon a member posting of herself. Okay, she has a good collection of sneakers but also, she has a really hot figure. Out of curiosity I clicked into her profile and linked to her Instagram page.

Guess what, it was a private page HAHA. Determined to see more, I decided to click on ‘Follow’ to try my luck.

I went on with my life and sort of forgotten about it when I was drowned in work. A little bit about myself, I'm single in my 30s working as a realtor for about 10 years since I ORD.

After 3 days, I got a notification on my phone that XXX (her IG handle) has accepted your request to follow. I was excited and began looking through her profile. Okay she is hot! She not only have a pair of legs that go for miles but her boobs are huge. Best part, she's generous to share about them on her IG. I had a good time scrolling through. Also I realised, she is a mother of 2.

Coincidentally, she posted a photo of her new pair of sneakers on IG Story so I sent a message commenting on her sneakers and how hard it was to cop. Surprisingly she replied and we started chatting from there. For the simplicity and privacy, she will be known as T. From then on, we have been chatting everyday on IG. Through our conversations, I will always look out for opportunities for little teasing here and there.

Do let me know if you guys want me to keep on the story!