Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
xiaofeiyang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Deluxe spa - federal hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZZZ View Post
Just back from KL yesterday, went to this Deluxe Spa last Wed or Thur. It's very easy to find at the lobby of Federal Hotel. Due to late arrival, went to there around 11:30pm, Not so many choices. Only local gals, no PRC.
Just choose one local Chinese, not really meet my expectation. Body is ok, skin is ok, service is ok, only face not really satisfy. Anyway, only RM280, less than $100 SGD. Good enough.
Normal process, very talkative, quickly settle then back to my hotel rest.
local Malaysian chinese cannot make it they are too ugly and service fucked up, outer Mongolian are the best, Chinagirl also not bad. what a pity foreign stock removed after the raid.
Malaysia is even more hopeless with this bloody fucking new government. fuck mahathir he is only do the country more harm than good even najib is better than him, get the bangla fuck his bloody blooming arse. mahathir fuck off go back to your bangla land!!
Najib at least is wise and work with China who is now a superpower and he attract investment and create jobs.
I don't see how mahathir is less corrupt than najib. and he opposes the high speed rail project because of his selfish interests because he benefit from proton and highway toll. with mahathir Malaysia is regressing going backward. he is so stupid to try challenge China. what a clown

Last edited by xiaofeiyang; 05-12-2019 at 09:57 PM.