Thread: Xiamen info
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2004, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 23
CheongKingKong is a glorious beacon of lightCheongKingKong is a glorious beacon of lightCheongKingKong is a glorious beacon of lightCheongKingKong is a glorious beacon of lightCheongKingKong is a glorious beacon of lightCheongKingKong is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Xiamen info

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana

she said we will not used condom when she follow me to singapore. hee hee what a turn on!
Definitely!!! Slurp...me thinking of my Dong Guan Mei...this few day she kept calling me...telling me that all her cells is filled images of me...and she had no BF nor sex life before...I thinking of frying her...and to find out whether she's a V...muahahaha...

Quote:
honestly, is a different experience having a village gf. i notice china girls are more straight forward. if they like you, they will follow you. not like our SG girls, play hard-to-get, got to go thru the romantic process test before accepting u as their bf. for china girls, courtship begins after marriage. interesting!
I gues the PRC MM are easier to please...simple and straight forward...I am really missing them liao...

Quote:
time will tell. after probation, she not up to my standard, i will change.
Me now working on a PRC in SLand....hmmm...should be going to fry her tomorrow...yummy..

King K-o-n-g, is a new member of the erotic writer's guild...

....keeping low.....