Old 27-01-2024, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
Marblecat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 💛✨ Luna ✨ 22, Undergraduate Uni student💛

It seems a literal lifetime since I dipped my toe into this particular sandbox, and goodness knows I thought I had left these particular set of toys behind, as evidenced by the dust on my FRs. Oh well, the road to hell and good intentions aside, a return brought back a sense of novelty, excitement, anticipation, and yes, trepidation.

I had skimmed the surface with massage outings before this, and decided what the heck, let’s take the plunge. Discretion is a higher priority these days, and I was quite adamant on making cash deposits at most, disdaining cash transfers. These made a couple of enquiries peter out (and I must say the apparent number of time wasters these days make the girls’ screening understandable). Luna was a very last minute arrangement actually, I had contacted her, timings and terms were discussed back and forth. Somehow, I ended up leaving a work dinner earlier and she agreed to a late engagement.

The assignation was somewhere I had zero familiarity with, and as it turned out, pretty much the same for her. By the time I got there, she had fallen asleep and I was thinking perhaps I was the mark instead when I got no response to my messages. Luckily , she woke in time and following instructions, I waited where she wanted, some returning tourists adding a touch of chaos before we met.

Ah, so what about Luna? I did promise her I’ll write something when I had the time, and I will be entirely honest keeping in mind the bro code here too. She had met me with mask on, and it wasn’t till we were in the room that I saw her face.

Luna isn’t a stunning, classical, drop-dead gorgeous statuesque beauty, you can find ice maidens of that ilk in certain KTVs. What she is, is an adorable, cheeky, patently local girl like the one you might have had in school if you got lucky. “Pretty or not” she had asked. Sweetie, you know the answer.

We spent a long time simply chatting, in a pretty honest, open, engaging way. Not a time watcher at all, I was the one who watched the clock for her sake, it would have gone on for longer. It did make the easing into action that much easier.

She took the lead as I asked her, and this is a girl who is comfortable about liking sex. She whispered “har, so hard already” as she pulled the towel away. “Told you you’re pretty, what you expect?” Was my rejoinder. She took a quick sniff, then took me into her mouth. (And here, I have to admit a previous FR about her braces did catch my fancy). When she looked up with that sweet face, that smile with me sandwiched in those lips, tongue dancing, braces glistening as she worked with gusto, I knew this moon would take some getting over. Luna, you apologised to me later that you took pride in your BJ, but that you couldn’t let me enjoy the full distance because of “that” limitation, there was really no need, it was pretty mind-blowing (haha). I am sitting here with a hard-on as I write this.

She wanted to cap me then, as things have a way of getting out of hand with the heat rising. I asked to return the favour first, she seemed surprised, and in fact a tad shy. I had to gently manoeuvre access to her shaven mound. I’ll simply say it was delectable, and this is a girl that enjoys the action. The shudders, the moans, the gasps. Slipping into her later was so easy, so smooth, so … enveloping?

The sex and the post sex cuddling and chatting were so good, in different measures. (Luna, my apologies if I hurt you a little due to excitement and “that” reason). It truly was like being with your uni sweetheart. I left her much like how one might leave one’s gf’s dorm to sneak back outside, with her drifting back to sleep.

I promised you this write-up, Luna, partly because you felt some others here were more “marketable” than you? Selfishly, I would prefer to keep you more ensconced, but I gave my word. You needn’t worry, you’re something special.

I would so like to fly me to the moon again. The dangers of course, includes one of addiction …