Old 05-12-2021, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
cfk962 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

It's good to be back with SNN once again after a long hiatus due to MCO and covid. Didn't want to risk contracting the virus so here goes.

I had a great time with Kimmy and Grace. Told SNN i wanted someone like them to fulfill my sexual fantasies. After a few back and forth emails, I landed with Mandy

She's such a tease. Dress all tight singlet that makes her tits such a sight to behold. I'm one who prefers to break the ice before the action but good gracious god, those tits are just screaming to be squeezed and sucked. She knew I couldnt take it, and told me to be patient while she went to get dressed in her lingerie... omfg i couldnt take it.. unleashed all my manhood and sexual fantasies on her and made her my woman.

In case anyone wants to know her profile

Mandy
Speaks HK cantonese but converses in english well. Mandarin is intermediate. I truly thought she was a hongkie, but she told me she's a local and was living in HK at the age of 19.
She has the bodyshape similar to Angeline and tits felt like Grace's. I personally preferred Kimmy's tits but Mandy's sure won't disappoint
Blowjob is awesome. I showed her some examples on reddit r/blowjob and she knew exactly what I wanted and went to town. On a side note, she doesn't like a rough 69 or fingering. But if u go soft and slow on her, her abalone will be drenched with pussy juice.

Anyway, great sex overall. Definitely one to recommend. I will never forget fucking her from behind while her tits is smashing through our hotel window for all to see (I had the highest floor room)