View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Visited one6 on labour day...

Reach in the late afternoon, not much people. Captain ask me to choose from photos on his HP. I saw the telegram got one from Taiwan, I never had Taiwan before so i just try, she is Vietnamese, I guess half Taiwanese bah.

She quite cute, shy quiet type. Wash me clean then go shower her self. Loving in a shy shy manner. Really sweet girl. Cat bath not bad. Bbbj a bit too short for my liking, but her foreplay game quite fun.

Fj..... she is dam tight. I cut quite fast, I enjoyed the feeling of being inside her, I can fell her pushy wall around my penis.

Overall a good experience... at the end quite funny. She playing her phone then listening to voice msg, got one msg from her father, asking her if she is working today. I am pretty sure he had no idea her line of work.

Anyway.... after the session I when to enjoy the food! Food was AWESOME! I ate two rounds! Haha. The shark fin soup was good (more like chicken soup), Chinese sussage fried rice not bad, just only 1 piece of sussage, sweet and sour chicken a bit spicy, fried lok lok not as generous as LA. But overall best food I had in a Spa. Enjoy the photo of the food! Oh and I ended with a durian potong to go. Happily eating and walking to KSL.