Thread: Rude OKTs
View Single Post
Old 30-01-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangKia69 View Post
Regular to GL. Not one of those that go window shopping. But one thing I cannot tehan is rude OKTs. We walk around to check out the girls. If your house got no good girls how to visit ? Be nice and professional. Don’t be rude. If your house is full of gorillas how to ask me to fug gorillas. Then when I don’t want to fug your gorillas your face changed and turned black. That’s one of my pet peeves when walking around GL. That’s why now I stick to my fave houses and regulars.

What do others think ? How do you deal with such situations?
Recently had one experience at 1610/12. Cant rmb which one. Its the 2 houses side by side and got small carpark there.

Its a prc house 80 for 30mins. Since i had time to burn because the ML i wanted at another house was busy so i thought why not do some window shopping.

Saw one girl at this house. Like okok looking maybe slightly below average was thinking to try try next time. So i just went to ask the okt the usual questions what are your opening hours etc. Low and behold he got super upset when i told him i will come back again and refused to answer my questions.

I was telling him eh i just ask the opening hours mah then next time i can come back. He kept shooing me away.

This is the kind of attitude that really leaves a bad taste in the mouth. This is why houses are dying because of this kind of short sighted attitude. Thanks to this they have lost 1 customer for life.