View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
a pity. current season also have one sensual ml second stint. first 3 session were so goid i thought i am set for months as i am not an explorer i dun mind rtm the same person. last 2 session service become mechanical the passion drop so much make me go back to hunting mode again.
Finally see a more realistic experience.
That's right. Reason being they start to take you for granted. Coz you keep going back, so they 吃定你。
So standard n service start to decline drastically.
They just merely take you as a tooth filler kind of customer. They got big fish to cater to.
But sometimes the big fish will not be free for them.
So they will still do your biz coz they know u Gian seeing them. And they need the income. Take your money n dish out half Fark service.
To them u r the 傻仔。 Cantonese term as "onh goi zai".