View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
sex1over is one of the Best!sex1over is one of the Best!sex1over is one of the Best!
Re: All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening

Haven’t been posting for a long long time.

Interesting that the discussion about Cat 150 pricing is brought up & plenty of debate going on about how the pricing should be revised.

Needless to say that we are in no position to influence the pricing unless we are able to convince the houses to apply to AV on their revised pricing.

I firmly believed that sooner or later, PRC Cat 150 will eventually disappear from our shores or the quality will deteriorated. China is developing well & their demand for girls have increased and with their new found consumer power, some PRC males are more willing to pay than us. Other factors such as girls who perceived that they rather work away from home to minimize running into people they know, lesser competition in Singapore or the possibility to run into trouble with the law (prostitution is still illegal in China) will also affect the supply chain.

The same goes for our cost of living, Singapore has maintained our food cost for a long period as we managed to keep our GDP strong so our currency remain strong which in turn allows us to defray rising cost when we purchase food supplies from other countries such as Malaysia. There is too many factors to consider before we can conclude if the pricing for Cat 150 should be revised (which we can’t influence anyway).

The most honest statement that another has mentioned is that as consumer, our primary concern is to keep prices lower while still having the quality of service. Let’s see how Area G is gonna recover after all these or will they face extinction or will they deteriorate to a lesser place.

We will never know but we just gonna take whatever comes along and adapt accordingly. Personally I have seen the industry evolve during my time as a customer of Area G. It had evolved so much which it is so different as compared to when I just started out & the evolution will always be on-going.

Meanwhile, stay safe & keep our fingers crossed that this colorful place will withstand the turmoil of Covid19.