View Single Post
Old 15-12-2007, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Re: Fabio Capello's appointment as England manager

The FA have confirmed that Fabio Capello will succeed Steve McClaren as England manager.

He has signed a 4 & half year contract est 2 be worth £6.5million a year.

Some englishmen r critising the choice of him,namely Gareth Southgate, Steve Coppell and Mark Hughes. These trio prefer an Englishman 2 lead the 3 lions,but does any Englishman(minus Sir Bobby) fit the bill???

Some the foreigners r happy with his appt.
ManC's Swedish manager(Sven Goran Eriksson)>>Capello is one of the best managers you can find.
Liverpool's Spanish manager(Rafael Benitez)>>I know him, he is a great manager. He is a good worker and has clear ideas what to do. He is a winner.
Arsenal's French manager(Arsene Wenger)>>I have known Fabio for a long time and he is an outstanding candidate. As far as the technical part of the job is concerned, you do not have to worry about him. He is a strong man, with a strong character.'