View Single Post
Old 07-07-2023, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 654 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Good friday!!!! Tomorrow's update will be late, I have an early morning appointment (not with my car). So don't bother to try see if there's any until late noon.

The sex escapades have been condensed from 16 days into 10, so it's a lot of sex and fucking, but I don't think you folks care for the sights and harmless banter.

So the sex almost seems to happen everyday (every time). Rest assured, a lot of sequence is jumbled up, a lot of locations changed (or altered) for the sakes of reading pleasure and also hiding of identity.

Writing fiction is easy, because it's fiction, for anybody who've written a real story, and online - the risk of being found out is more real. The amount of effort to hide, change the information, go down the route to eventually get the story told, is... omg, unbelievably tough.

Real or fake, I welcome all to wonder, maybe, it IS fake?

---------------------------------------------

It didn't sound rushed but it sure sounded happy. I don't think she really cared any way.

I slowly thrusted in and out, her virginity long gone, gone together with mine it should be pleasure for her now, I'm a bit boring with her, so I only cupped her breasts while she's bent forward and shook my cock inside of her in and out.

I whispered into her ears.

gog: See the mirror, see how we are making love.

Penny really looked up but her face was expressions of heightened eroticness, fucking me bare and allowing little gog to stimulate her pussy.

P: Unnnghhhh... ahhhh I want...

Finally, she knows how to express herself, I think I should get her to try sucking my cock some time. It would be nice to take her mouth's virgin and her... ass too. Hehehe...

I tried to balance myself and moved one leg to her ankle and rubbed it softly, it's hard to manage it, but I think I did it right. Can feel Penny's body shaking slightly while I did that. I think that's the erogenous part of her. Janice's is her breasts, Lindi's is her neck, Penny's is her... ankles.

Continued to fuck her bare while she tried her best to control her moans before I finally let go of my cum, I don't have much I think? I don't know if Penny cummed already but for sure I felt my cum leaving my cock.

My body shivered hard while the cum came out and I jerked my cock inside Penny's pussy for a while more to make sure none of it is wasted before pulling out of Penny.

Her face was facing down at the washing basin, legs wide open and I can see her pussy lips pulsing after the stimulation.

My instincts was to put back my pants and then I tried to help Penny stand up straight, stroking her hair off her face back towards her ears.

gog: See... felt so good without condoms, right?

P: I...

gog: It's okay, don't worry about it. Wear your jeans.

Penny cleaned herself and I tried to exit the toilet. There was somebody outside waiting but thankfully it was not from our car.

gog: Hey man, apologies, my wife was not feeling well and she vommited inside the train, you know, motion sickness? Sorry we took so long. Please give her some time to clean up and she'll come right out ya?

Visibly, the person looked irked and displeased. Probably waited a long while, we were inside like... 30 minutes? And two of us, with some bullshit story of her feeling sick...

Who'd believe? But the fella doesn't have a choice, ya?

LOL!!!!