View Single Post
Old 14-10-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: How to recover the feeling to last longer again?

After taking a break for few days, I tried it again last night. Went to the toilet before starting the massage part, so can avoid peeing right before the action. This time we start the stimulation later. Again, I got her wet first, lay her down, raw grind her pussy while on top and having DFK to get fully erect. This time can penetrate her extremely tight pussy easier and go at her without going soft throughout the action. Actually, every time also I had to get her into the mood before she will start to relax and allowed the sex. Sometimes she no mood end up no sex or it take a long duration of stimulation to get her into it. This long duration can also eat into my erection time.

I didn't pick those SYT angpai MLs, most of these milf MLs who usually just offer HJ probably don't do full service frequently like the WLs at Geylang or full service MLs, so they are not ready for the action even when I took them back. Need to have a lot of chemistry and had to find ways to stimulate them, they mostly allowed it only when they got into the mood.