View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of
Re: My GF looking for new BF to take care

[QUOTE=kaneshi;13281109]Hi Samsbros, i helping my GF to look for a BF to take care of her and pamper her. She sick of her current relationship and want a mature man to look after.

Bro, after reading the first sentence, I thought u have terminal illness so looking for someone to look after your gf, feel so touched.

But hey after reading the second sentence, thing go wrong as u said she sick of her current relationship and want a mature man to look after her....hey ...something goes wrong here why she needs mature man, is she just looking for someone who is more financial stronger than u, someone who can pamper her with luxury gifts than u???

If u treasure her, u may try to find out what make her sick of current relationship? Is she sick of current relationship or r u the one who is sick of this relationship or tired of her extravagant personality that wan to end this relationship so come here looking for someone to replace u?

Btw, is your gf a foreigner?