View Single Post
Old 26-02-2023, 05:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold
Re: Banging gen-z XMMs and finding the cure to my ED

thanks for the encouragement guys! I was close to abandoning this thread as I thought no one liked it.

XMM C Continued from
"wait first!" she said annoyed. " Our deal was only to suck u off for $150"
"Fine... Here's another $150 so that you can go settle your stuff " I replied.
She pretended like she was considering.
" Last call, if not no more! With this other half, at least your problem now solved" I reasoned.
Her: "Ok lor... but u have condoms?"
Me: "Nope!"
Her: "you better not shoot inside hor!"

I laid her down on the sofa and started licking her tits and kissing her neck, her breathing deepened again. I started rubbing her clit as she spread her legs apart gasping softly. I could feel the moisture building up between her puffy pussy lips. Leaning over to kiss the nape of her neck and ears, I ran all four of my fingers through her slit like playing a guitar.

I got up to a kneeling positing and guided my dick into her love hole, she covered her mouth with both her hands balled into fists and her eyes were clenched shut, I slowly inched my way into her, and the moment my head made its entrance, I stopped.

I stopped and waited, she opened one eye followed by the next, and she had a confused look on her face. I slowly leaned forward to take her hands by her wrists and firmly held them down. I stopped for a brief moment to appreciate how beautiful she was, stark naked, curvy body, great young skin, and that confused, now nervous look on her face.

Without warning, I rammed the rest of my cock in her, she yelped in shock, at that split second, I could feel my dick parting her vagina walls. I continued ramming her at full speed, my hips banging against her pubis bone over and over again until it started to hurt for me too. She was biting her lips to make sure no sounds of pleasure would escape her. I didn't relent, I kept fucking her at full speed, making sure my entire dick was inside her as my balls banged against her ass. She started holding her lower navel as my dick seemed to be knocking against what felt like "the end of the tunnel" inside her pussy.
I continued fast and hard until I felt a weird clenching/ squeezing type sensation inside the left side of my chest. I unmounted her and sat back on the sofa to catch my breath, I told her to get into a doggie position. She needed a break too as she said she felt cramp-like pains in her lower abdomen area directly due to the sex.

After our short break, I was proud that my soldier was unexpectedly still standing at attention awaiting orders. She got into the doggie position and from her inexperience, I had to adjust her back and butt. I entered slowly this time and let my dick slowly explore her cave. She was actually so soft inside, like a tight jelly-padded wall that only expanded to the limits of my dick. Something I couldn't notice when I rammed her just now. What made an already good feeling better, is that every time i thrust into her, the entire bottom part of my shaft would glide past this spherical-shaped organ in her vagina. It felt like a tiny meatball massaging my dick as I went in and out of her.
I made it a point to retract my entire shaft, and when I did I would press up against this sphere as I glided back in, and this made her convulse a little. My dick was also starting to be enveloped in cream with her milky white fluids and it was such a turn-on seeing it drip from her vaginal. I observed her face through the reflection of the shop's black PVC drawers noting that her eyes would be rolled back and she would bite her lower lips even harder with every inward thrust. The pressure of the ball rubbing my entire bottom shaft and the tight jelly wall at the sides was making my cock swell with sperm, I was about to cum, but I really didn't want it to end yet. I held back and told her to change back to missionary.

I entered her slowly again, and it was a different sensation. Her pussy synchronized with my thrusts, clenching as my dick was leaving and releasing it's grip as I entered. It felt like her pussy was giving me a blowjob, all the jelly soft walls surrounding and compressing my penis. My big head and small head felt it was like it was gonna explode with pleasure. I started increasing the speed of my thrusts as sweat from my nose and chin was starting to drip on her breasts. She was silent throughout , deliberately holding back , as if to challenge me to make her squeal. Each time I looked at her, she maintained eye contact through her half-closed lids and a slight grin.

Fuck, I couldn't hold it in anymore... Her eye contact, her little moans that served as reward from a deliberately tight-lipped lady, watching her cute soft boobs that jiggled with every thrust, and most importantly her pussy that was now giving me a "blowjob". I took my dick out at the very last minute and shot powerful jets of sperm across her torso, breast, face, and some landed in her hair.

While still lying on the couch, she stretched, elongating her glowing young body, and let out a sigh of satisfaction with a smile, she looked directly into my eyes, looked down, and stuck her tongue out to lick a splatter of my sperm at the corner of her mouth and then looked at me again as she smacked her lips.

FUCK this bitch! That naughty gesture totally caught me offguard and turned me right on again! If I had more seamen in my submarine, I swear I would have emptied my wallet to BDSM her on the spot and fuck her like crazy .

She cleaned herself up and left, still dazed, Im thinking to myself, where in the world did an 18 year old learn to do all that.

Up next XMM C Day 2 and the introduction of XMM D