Old 27-04-2004, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 23
perrymason32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about HIV

Frequency of sexual intercourse, the last time you had sexual intercourse etc do play a part, true. But, assuming there was only that one time you mentioned with a China niteclub gal, and you've never cheonged before, I think some counselors would put you in the low risk category if you used a condom and FJ only, and put you in medium risk if you did not use a condom and FJ only one time.

What is bad: no condom; she's a niteclub gal.
What is good (based on assumption above): you have no abrasions/etc on your dick, you have pre-ejaculate to shield you from anything in vaginal fluid.

You do know why the numbers are like that, right? The 1-3 % etc? Other factors count too—such as the 'unknowns', including whether she's infected to begin with, and what her viral load is during the time you had sex with her.

You don't know these. Most times, you cannot know these. So go for a test, observing the window period.

—perry

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeiSiaoBao
Bro perrymason32,

Thanks for the clarification and input. So it is not exactly true that infection risk is 1-3% but that exposure plays a large part of the disease infection. I am particularly concern bcos of my silly exposure to a China niteclub gal last year w/o protection. Sigh..... I better say my prayers and hope for divine intervention.